Friday, December 08, 2006

Bummer!

I was totally bummed yesterday evening when the launch was scrubbed ... I know it's not a bit issue and that it will eventually launch when all the criteria are satisfied ... but I'm suppose to attend a Christmas party this Saturday evening! So if the launch go as it's currently planned I won't be able to see it live! Bummer! :-\ I can only hope for another scrub ... I know that's a pretty selfish statement to make, but I really like to see the event live! ... I guess I could skip the party? Hmmm ...

If you like this very blog (no?! really?), you will surely enjoy Suzy's blog. Suzy is the person behind the well known (at least among the folks that like Russian space hardware) site Kosmonavtka. She got lots of good stuff on that site and on her blog, so be sure to check it out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I am blushing... :-) The space shuttle launch is at a nice civillized time here (in Melbourne), 12:47 p.m. in the afternoon. Yay for night launches!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home