Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Item(s) shipped on ...

Well, Amazon.ca finaly got around shipping part of my order (shipping free of charge, thanks!), I received yesterday Russia's Cosmonauts: Inside the Yuri Gagarin Training Center and flipped quickly throught it and it indeed looks like a good read althought this isn't the book I most needed for that Orbiter add-on project ... Speaking of which , thanks to Zachstar and Rob Conley, we now have a forum dedicated to it. Castorp and I will try to post once in a whiles in it with some update on our progress ... However, don't expect that forum to get as busy as the NASSP one ...

I sent last night a new Developer Release (compiled add-on) to Castorp, it's been a while since the last one. I'm a bit anxious to hear what he'll said about it, as I have been working on it for so long that I can't really tell if it's good or bad .. :-\ Anyhow, here's a couple of screenies for you viewing enjoyment:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home