Thursday, November 22, 2007

If it ain't broke, don't fix it ...

Last week, I decided that it was time for me to revisit our vessel attachment handling. The main reason for such a risky endeavor was to accommodate for new capabilities which I had been including in our Addon Development Kit (ADK). Needless to said, what we had before was sort of working (as demonstrated in our October Sky work) and right now it's not working anymore (well sort of) ... Why fix something that ain't broke, right? Anyhow, I'm hoping to solve the last mysterious issue(s) soon ...

You may have noticed that I'm now using a different acronym, ADK, for what I used to call our in-house Orbiter's SDK. Since it sole purpose is to help creating addons, it didn't make much sense to call it a Software Development Kit ... 9_9

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home