Monday, November 19, 2007

M.I.T material?

If I were to announce my parents that I'm now attending a course at M.I.T, they will no doubt be very surprised, knowing quite well how bad my grads were in Mathematics and Physics. In fact, they will not even believe me! And they will be right (of course) since I'm no M.I.T material. However, thanks to their OpenCourseWare initiative, it is now possible for folks like myself to attend lectures and pretends to be among the smart people in the audience .. albeit remotely thanks to a Internet video feed. Lately, I have been following a series of lectures on the Space Shuttle's Systems from 2005, which I found rather interesting even if some of the contents is (a lot) over my head.

Check out this link for a list of all the good stuff offered on Aeronautics and Astronautics.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home