Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Breaking stuff ...

I finaly decided to change my desktop background from an Apollo related one to a Space Shuttle one. I took the picture (sts104-358-005) from the NASA Shuttle Mission Imagery, and edited it a bit to fit the most interesting part on my screen. Feel free to grab it and use it as you wish, within the limits of the NASA Copyright of course. BTW, if you are into the Shuttle, be sure to follow the adventures of Orbinaut deadstick, whom over the past few days have been posted many screenies (photoshopped) of his imaginary STS-2B mission on the Orbiter forum.

Over the past week I have been breaking my Orbiter SDK and rebuilding it, mostly from scratch (ehence the title of this post). I wasn't totaly satisfied with it ... and actualy it was more R&D material than thoughtfully engineered. So yeah ... it's somewhat of a stepback ... but it's all for the best, or so I hope ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Varun Khetarpal said...

My desktop background remains unchanged until I find something really facinating.Currently I have a pic of earth rise seen from moon.

I like your blog ! I also have a blog at exploreuniverse.myblog.com.Please consider adding a link to your blogroll

Thanks alot !

10:27 PM  
Blogger DarthVader said...

Thanks for the kind word.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home