Monday, February 25, 2008

In the Shadow of the Moon

I finaly managed to watch last night, the recently released DVD of In the Shadow of the Moon, a documentary on the Apollo program which was released in (too few) theatre back in 2007. The film is based on remasterised footages of the missions (some I don't think I have ever seen) with comments from 10 of the 24 Apollo's astronauts, and I founded it quite enjoyable both for the spirit and for the eyes. I was somewhat a bit desapointed that Neil Armstrong declined to be part of it, since he's the iconic figure of the program, but overall I don't think the documentary suffered from not having him on the project.

Thanks to YouTube, here's the trailer:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jarred said...

Great write-up, see my write up here: http://tropophilia.com/2008/02/28/movie-review-in-the-shadow-of-the-moon/.

12:39 PM  
Blogger DarthVader said...

Thanks Jarred, but yours is a much better review than what I posted!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home