Tuesday, February 19, 2008

That Space Show

I have done a quick search on this blog, and I couldn't beleive that I haven't managed yet to point at the Ares alternative called Direct 2.0, which I approve off. The Direct 2.0's team have done a excellent job over the years to come-up with documents and even a web presentation (and an Orbiter's addon!) to demonstrate and explain why Direct 2.0 is safer, simpler and sooner than what NASA has been working on. For a quick introduction (and some great contents) check out The Space Show of February 17th since it dedicated to it.

Since I'm no rocket engineer, I can't comment much on their proposal aside from saying that it does appears more sounds and in fact much more logical than Ares I&V. Make you wonder why NASA picked-up what it did ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home