Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Winter break is almost over ...

A bit more than 2 months ago, I was posting for the first time on this blog. In a way, it's not very surprising that once the initial excitement (and obsession) started to fade, I wasn't going to be able to keep up with some of my initial goals and timeline. For example, if you have been following this blog since then (no, you have? Really?) you are probably wondering where all the Astronomy and spaceflight mechanics stuff have gone ... Well, in fact it haven't been yet. I did started to study my astronomy books and took some notes for a first related post, but I didn't have enough time to really dive into it, at least not in the way I wanted to. Like I was saying, it's not very surprising, as keeping up a time consuming hobby while trying to keep a normal (altought very geeky) life is a bit tricky. Anyway, the good news is that from January on, I'll have more time to spend on Orbiter and my thirst of space/Apollo related knowledge! How come? Well, my significant other is heading back to university ... leaving me not only with some extra spare time, but also with the (not so exciting) duty of making dinners ... darn! I'll take any easy recipies you may have ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home