Friday, December 16, 2005

Ain't Apollo, but I can see the Moon!

Although my main focus as been Apollo (and everything that's related to it) I have to admit that I do like the Space Shuttle as well even if this program doesn't have the same nerd factor. In fact, it's among my long term goal to fly it in Orbiter (once there is some kind of panels for it, there is a project for that), kind of an historical evolution ... I also have some rather wicked idea for some what if scenario. Anyway, I wanted to share a rather nice web site I found on the Shuttle, on which you will find a wealth of images, documents and information: STSLiftoff. If you are interested by some video from either the liftoff or landing of the STS (Space Transportation System), you can head for the forums of NasaSpaceFlight.com which have quiet a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home